Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenErp 7 (Web server) + Base_report_designer

By
TOUTOU
on 3/30/13, 4:40 AM 9,051 views

Hi Everyone!

I am in trouble with the extension "base_report_designer" for OpenOffice. I installed this extension well but do not have a new menu in OpenOffice with "OpenErp" server etc...

I really need to change templates of some reports so please help.

Thanks C:\fakepath\Capture d’écran 2013-03-30 à 08.36.42.png C:\fakepath\Capture d’écran 2013-03-30 à 08.36.51.png

If you don't have the menu, then it is not installed well.

Josse Colpaert (jco)
on 3/30/13, 10:02 AM

Thank you for your answer... I followed the step explained on OpenErp inside module ( report_designer_) I've made it twice to be sure. I really don't know what went wrong...

TOUTOU
on 3/31/13, 5:15 AM

How to download the plugin openerp_report_designer.zip. Please i need the link to download for openERP version 6.1

timothy kwaku adjei
on 5/5/14, 12:21 PM

Dhinesh - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc

--Dhinesh - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc--
| 5 4 9
Pondicherry, India
--Dhinesh - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc--

Passionate coder in Python/OpenERP. Knows Django/Flask MVC frameworks. Did code in Java, PHP.

Contact me at: dvdhinesh.mail@gmail.com

Dhinesh - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc
On 5/6/14, 2:57 AM

Hi, You can download the plug-in for version 6.1 from Here Link1 ....

[OR]

From Here Link2

Kevin Shenk
On 4/3/13, 11:45 AM

The report designer needs to be installed in both OpenERP and OpenOffice/LibreOffice

To install it in Open/LibreOffice, first download the latest OpenOffice plugin here:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp/openobject-addons/7.0/view/head:/base_report_designer/plugin/openerp_report_designer.zip

Next, open Open/LibreOffice, navigate to 'Tools' --> 'Extension Manager'. Press 'Add' and selected the zip file you downloaded.

Restart Open/LibreOffice and you should see the new OpenERP report designer menu.

How stupid was I, trying to load the "base_report_deisnger" as the extension. Cheers

Cameron
on 11/10/14, 6:13 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/30/13, 4:40 AM
Seen: 9051 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM