Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP 7 web non-root URL prefix?

Guenter Bartsch
on 10/7/13, 9:43 PM 938 views

Is there a way to run OpenERP 7 web on a non-root URL?

Since there are other applications running on my host (apache hosting all of them, handling ssl) I would like OpenERP on /erp instead of /. I did specify /erp as the WSGIScriptAlias:

WSGIScriptAlias /erp /home/guenter/.../openerp-wsgi.py
WSGIDaemonProcess oe user=guenter group=guenter processes=2 python-path=/home/guenter/.../openerp-7/server display-name=apache-openerp
WSGIProcessGroup oe
WSGISocketPrefix wsgi

<Directory /home/guenter/.../>
     Order Deny,Allow
     Allow from All

which did get OpenERP to respond, however, the URLs generated still refer stuff like /web (instead of /erp/web):

<link rel="shortcut icon" href="/web/static/src/img/favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon"/>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="/web/static/src/css/full.css" />

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 10/7/13, 9:43 PM
Seen: 938 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM