Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP 7 online installation - Loading login page is very slow

Badr Morgan
on 6/17/14, 11:12 AM 991 views

i made a typical installation of OpenERP 7 on my dedicated server

i noted that when i go to the web link to login to the OpenERP 7 i found that the loading for login page is slow - connection is perfect (Server 100 Mbps and my connetion is 21 Mbps 4G)

when i investegate, i found that "js?db=test" sized 1.8 MB and "css?db=test" sized 297 kB - should be loaded every time i try to access the online OpenERP 7

is there anyway to reduce the above mentioned files sizes or cache it to make login page load faster?

Thank you

Badr Morgan
On 6/24/14, 4:14 AM

Dear Jamec,

i rented one dedicated server on iweb.com and then i used the following

then you will have public IP from iweb.com to connect to the sever SSH and manage it regulary

Best regards,

On 6/23/14, 6:51 AM

Hi, please can you tell me how to begin the installation online on a mutualized server.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 6/17/14, 11:12 AM
Seen: 991 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM