Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP 7 Login flow [Closed]

By
priyankahdp
on 4/16/13, 2:33 AM 2,498 views

The Question has been closed

by
priyankahdp
on 04/18/2013 07:33:59

I need to know how is the flow in OpenERP for Login process. which function call at begin.? I debug using eclipse and seems start with main.py (def login_and_redirect ) then goes to res_users.py (def login,def authenticate)

is this correct.?which is the trigger point to call login function. i checked in base.xml also.but unable to find place which is called to a function

saad

--saad--
| 5 4 8
Casablanca, Morocco
--saad--
saad
On 4/17/13, 1:02 PM

Standard authentication (without using auth_x modules) in openerp follows a complex process.

The login form is defined in openerp/addons/web/static/src/xml/base.xml.

When cliking on Login button, the following functions are called in this order:

1. on_submit() then do_login() then session_authenticate() in openerp/addons/web/static/src/js/chrome.js

2. session_authenticate() in openerp/addons/web/static/src/js/coresetup.js

3. authenticate() in openerp/addons/web/controllers/main.py

4. authenticate() in openerp/addons/web/session.py

5. exp_authenticate() in openerp/service/web_services.py

6. authenticate in openerp/addons/base/res/res_users.py

clear out openerp-server.log, save and then open your login page in a new window and login. Now reload the log file and you see the actors involved.

mike
on 4/17/13, 2:00 PM

thanks S@@D..ur infor very very helpful to me

priyankahdp
on 4/18/13, 2:39 AM

Is this same for openerp V6.1?

Remya
on 4/18/13, 4:23 AM

Yes, it's almost the same thing. The 'session.py' file is located in 'openerp/addons/web/common' and the 'coresetup.js' file is named 'core.js' in V6.1

saad
on 4/18/13, 7:19 AM

Thanks S@@D.

Remya
on 4/18/13, 8:01 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/16/13, 2:33 AM
Seen: 2498 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM