Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I am planning an OpenERP implementation for my company. I am new to OpenERP and not so experienced in hardware. I would much appreciate your recommendation in the hardware picking.
- Total user: 40-60
- 1st stage implementation: 4-6 core modules (sales, warehouse mg, purchase etc)
- 1st stage concurrent users: 5-10
- Until final implementation: Add accounting finance HR etc modules
- Final expected concurrent users per module: 5-10
- Final expected concurrent users in system: 20-30
Based on my research so far, Ubuntu will be my best OS option. OpenERP 7 and DB will be in this solo machine.
I am wondering whether such hardware setup is enough/scalable for my case.
- IntelÂ® XeonÂ® E5-2609 (4 core, 2.40 GHz, 10MB, 80W)
- Memory 8GB
Please feel free to comment and advise.
Thanks a lot!!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 5/22/13, 1:26 AM|
|Seen: 3828 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|