Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I have set up 5 users with 5 incoming emails and one outgoing smtp server.
All 5 users can successfully send out but only one (the first admin user) recieves the emails into there inbox, however when received it then sends a copy back to the sender (i.e a customer).... any ideas what i have done wrong?
I dont think its a bug.. i think its me setting it up wrong!
you can check the answer I made to Bill : https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/9605#29494
IMHO, the best way to achieve your need is :
- setup a catch-all address at your mail provider.
- don't have to set up any "Actions to Perform on Incoming Mails"; neither "Create a New Record " nor "Server Action".
- be sure your Alias Domain is set properly (in Settings\Configuration\General settings).
- configure the "Fetchmail Service" to be active and ran regularly
- set all your user's alias for it to match the mail address
My 2cents, Marc.
PS: please vote if you find this answer useful.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 3/7/13, 6:50 PM|
|Seen: 2711 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|