This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi, 

I'm running Openerp 7 on a server. While I was using it, I found the server stopped immediately, and I see this message : 

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at www.xxxx.com Port 80

I can see openerp-server daemon file is automatically deleted and openerp-server.conf couldn't find it. I copied openerp-server file, but then I see this message:

No Handlers found

Also, all previous LOG files are automatically deleted (there were more than 100 files). This all happened at once. I don't know what happened. Is it malware or OpernERP configuration issue?

Discard
Author

I also installed Webmin, thinking fi it has to do something with Openerp configuration?

Best Answer

Abdul Qavi, the information that you have provided is not enough to provide any clue of what happened.  I would suggest that you get somebody knowledgable in Operating System forensics to look through the syslog and what not of the server to identify the cause (it maybe as simple as user mistakenly format the hard drive).  But from my experience, a normally configured OpenERP wouldn't cause this.

Discard