Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Openerp Version 7.0-20130923-231151
I needed to cancel a sales order so i cancelled the related delivery. In the delivery order in product line status it shows cancelled.
Now when i try to delete the sales order it show a popup Openerp warning.
In order to delete a confirmed sales order, you must cancel it. To do so, you must first cancel related picking for delivery orders.
Someone please guide me as to
- Have i done the right steps.
- Corrects steps to cancel a sales order in version 7.
- Any other way to cancel related picking.
- If it needs to be done from the database, would appreciate steps in detail.
Thanks Samson Harrison
Hi Samson Harrison,
Following are steps to be followed to cancel a sale order:
- install module 'account_cancel'. This modules is used to cancel the journal entries.
- Go to Accounting -> Configuration -> Journals -> Journals. open the journal which is used in your invoice and check the checkbox against 'Allow cancelling entries'.
- Then move to the Sale order.
- Cancel the delivery order of the sale order.
- Cancel the invoice of the sale order.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 12/4/13, 2:17 AM|
|Seen: 3446 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|