Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP 7.0 Problem to fetch emails

By
FROMENTIN
on 4/17/13, 11:39 AM 1,174 views

openerp.sql_db: bad query: update fetchmail_server set "date"='2013-04-17 13:16:00',write_uid=1,write_date=(now() at time zone 'UTC')

There is a 2 hours gap between openERP time and the current system time.

voathnak lim
On 6/3/13, 1:33 AM

I've found the solution for my problem. by change the alias domain in General Setting.

FROMENTIN
On 4/18/13, 11:24 AM

I've resolved my problem.

It was a bad configuration user mail address in openERP who mismatched with the alias .

Hello, could you tell me how you resolved it? I have the same problem and the IP address behind the alias is not the IP of my server. could you help me please?

voathnak lim
on 5/31/13, 6:29 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/17/13, 11:39 AM
Seen: 1174 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM