Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP 6.1 - POS table management

By
asdf
on 1/6/14, 8:42 AM 935 views

Hi all, are you anybody using POS with some king of table management module ? I have searched, but without success :-( I have restaurant and would like to use tables instead of bills...

Many thanks in advance

The POS has gotten tremendous improvements after v6.1, you should have a look at POS v7 (and even more improvements are coming up).

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 1/6/14, 5:09 PM

Table service, and even bill splitting or table broken up into seats - that would be great. I think Serpent CS has a few YouTube vid of it up already for v6. I'm trying to contact them to see if the module can be purchase. There are a few others. OpenERP should have a market place!

Hoang Do
on 1/18/14, 7:48 AM
FEDERICO LEONI
On 3/14/15, 10:14 AM

Old thread but new information: Odoo devs are releasing a new POS with table managment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIG9Tr_LZOM

Is already on the master repo but I don't know if it will be backported in to odoo 8.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/6/14, 8:42 AM
Seen: 935 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM