Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

openerp 6.0 LTS and account_asset

By
Bilal Ghayad
on 3/14/13, 7:31 AM 1,089 views

Hello;

I am running openerp 6.0 LTS and I am facing a problem that I need to configure the depreciation but the account_asset module is not existed. So what is the solution?

Regards Bilal

ton123

--ton123--
| 5 6 9
Lisse, Netherlands
--ton123--
End-User. Installed 6.1.1 on a DS412+, DS211+ and DS113J Synology NAS. Reference installation on Ubuntu 12.04/Samsung Notebook. 12-03-2013 In production for Suppliers and Customers, adresbook. 7 small companies. Testing accounting, document management, import and export. Too much showstoppers I haven't fixed at this moment. 06-05-2013 little progress. Migration to v7 impossible because of missing Dutch localisation modules. What I see working is nice, so further testing and asking. Start testing products and warehouse. Happy with this forum and the community.
ton123
On 3/14/13, 2:54 PM

Go to settings / modules and look for account_asset. If you don't see it be sure you are logged in as administrator. And switch on extended view via settings / users / edit -> extended view.

If it is still not available it can be needed to download the module from http://v6apps.openerp.com/addon/5868?filter=%7B%22order_by%22%3A+%22click_counter+desc%22%2C+%22text_search%22%3A+%22account_asset%22%7D&page=0

The module is available for v6.0 and it also works for v6.1 .

When you have downloaded it you can add it to the module list by settings / modules / Import Module.

If the module is installed it is available under accounting / assets .

@ Bilal If my answer is the answer on your question I appreciate if you marked it as answered. If you find my answer is useful and interesting for others you can best vote it up.

ton123
on 4/22/13, 7:16 AM

Mustufa Rangwala (mra)

--Mustufa Rangwala (mra)--
Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd
http://www.odoo.com
| 2 1 4
Ahmedabad, India
--Mustufa Rangwala (mra)--

- Around 7+ years of strong experience in Odoo (Formerly OpenERP) which is world's largest Open Source Business Applications driven by CEO Fabien Pinckaers. - Played key role in developing and maintaining various Odoo Product modules and integrating them on Open Source ERP Environment. - Experience on Scrum methodology for project management - Experience in Team Building - Quick Start Implementations. - Worked on almost all versions (4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, SAAS, Trunk(8.0)...) of Odoo (Formerly OpenERP) . Specialities: Odoo Business Process And OpenERP Implementation. Odoo Application Support and Maintenance. Odoo Technical & Functional Training. Business Process Mapping & Gap Analysis (Functional and Technical Analysis)

Mustufa Rangwala (mra)
On 4/16/13, 11:17 AM

Hi,

account_asset module was not available in 6.0 OpenERP version so you have to take account_asser module from 6.1 branch and you need to migrate it to 6.1.

Regards, Mustufa Rangwala

I think you are mistaken. See my answer.

ton123
on 4/16/13, 4:33 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/14/13, 7:31 AM
Seen: 1089 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM