Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpeneERP Multiple - Instance

By
supreeth
on 6/21/14, 1:56 AM 990 views

I need to create a multiple -instance in CentOS. I reffered this file http://forum.openerp.com/forum/topic23730.html to create multiple instance , as they mentioned we need to copy & paste the config file as many times we need to create Multiple instance.  When i saw that file i found below code

[options]
; This is the password that allows database operations:
; admin_passwd = admin
db_host = False
db_port = False
db_user = openerp
db_password = False

Where i am not able to find 

netrpc_port = 8050
xmlrpc_port = 8049
xmlrpcs_port = 8051  This lines.

Is it correct file to edit? or Where can i find the openerp-server.conf file?

If any other documents is there to create multiple-instance in CentOS. Please send.

Thanks in advance

Mohamed Magdy
On 6/21/14, 2:34 AM

if you install openerp through the system package manager, you will find the config file under "/etc/"

but if you use the script directly from openerp source code you wll find it under "openerp-server/install"

click here, This may help !!

Thanks for the reply, i am finding the file but not with the proper code. I need to edit xmlpc_port, netrpc_port and xmlpcs_port. This commands are not there in that file. Where this commands are avaliable? I mean which file? Thanks

supreeth
on 6/21/14, 3:03 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/21/14, 1:56 AM
Seen: 990 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM