Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Open ERP network access settings: Problem

By
Siyasanga Sigila
on 8/7/13, 11:33 AM 1,221 views

Hello everyone, I'm new to Open ERP, in fact I just installed it for the first time yesterday and I'm under pressure to learn it as soon as possible. I installed it on a very powerful desktop machine that runs MS Windows Server 2008 R2 and it runs well on "localhost:8069". My problem is that I want to access Open ERP from my laptop but it does NOT load when I type "ip address of host machine:8069/" ?? Are there any settings I need to do?? I couldn't find any detailed information on the internet about this. Please point me to the right direction about how can I be able to access Open ERP from another pc on the same network. ?? Thank you.

I'm running Open ERP 7.0, please your help will be highly appreciated

Siyasanga Sigila
on 8/7/13, 11:34 AM
Sanath Udayawansa
On 8/28/14, 7:40 AM

Any specific web site for this anr and steps to resolve this?

Oscar Cascante F
On 8/7/13, 12:01 PM

In order for computers to connect to PostgreSQL server on the computer you installed it on you need to configure PostgreSQL to allow it. You can read the information about it in the postgresql site. There is two files: hba_conf and postgresql.conf that control the access in a lan. Hope this help you.

Thank you very much Oscar, i'll tell you if/when I pull it off

Siyasanga Sigila
on 8/7/13, 1:27 PM
Mario Valadez
On 10/15/14, 4:10 PM

Hi I am having the same problem, did You find the answer?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/7/13, 11:33 AM
Seen: 1221 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM