Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to localhost:8069 - Fixed
The issue has been fixed, by uninstalling database and openerp and installing them back again. Thanks to OpenERP team.
I am not able to access openerp server after completing the installation. Find the details below.
- PostgreSQL 9.2.4
- phpPgAdmin (can connect to database just fine)
- Python 2.7.3 (added path)
- Installed OpenERP Server 7.0 (can locate under ProgramFiles)
Additionally, installed (for other purpose)
How to debug? I'm on Win7 x86.. As you can guess, I'm new to this part of the world. Please help!
- I turned the Firewall off.
- set the pg_path in conf file to C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.2\bin
- Tried in Firefox
Still, not resolved.
I manually started the openerp server from services.msc and saw that it was stopped automatically with the message "Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by any other services or programs". What could be the possible root cause?