Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Only admin user has access to Sales Analysis data in Reporting module of Odoo v8

By
Santiago EV
on 6/8/16, 1:56 PM 494 views

If any other user logs into Odoo v8, Reporting, Sales Analysis, independent of how we set filters and groups etc, we cant see any data, or only some data.  

However the admin user can see all data.  So its as if each user can only see their data.  But if the Sales Manager or I want to see Sales data and analyze monthly sales per customer or per month etc, we need to log in as admin to see all the data.

Where is this configurable so that I can give rights to the a user such as my own or the sales manager such that those users can see all data?

Dr Obx
On 6/8/16, 4:09 PM

Have you checked in settings users accounts ??

I hope you did but ...... asking just in case ;)

I did but I dont know exactly what to check for.

Santiago EV
on 6/8/16, 5:26 PM
Santiago EV
On 6/22/16, 10:11 AM

Figured it out.  It doesnt have anything to do with those access rights in Settings > Users.  It was a setting in Settings > Technical > Security > Record Rules > Sales Order Statistics!

Ankit Gauri
On 6/22/16, 5:14 AM

Go to setting > Users > select the user for which you want to set access rights  and inside users view you will find access rights

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/8/16, 1:56 PM
Seen: 494 times
Last updated: 8/11/16, 5:01 AM