Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

one worker, 2 customers, differen sale/cost price

By
TS
on 11/10/13, 7:39 AM 844 views

Hello,

I have case when one employee is being contracted to two different customers; thing is that not only sale price is different, but also cost vary. Employee agreed to be paid with different rates when working for different customers, so we have case: - customer 1: employee cost is 100, sale is 150 - customer 2: employee cost is 120, sale is 180

I am able to manage sale price using sales pricelist per customer, and that works perfectly; problem is that I do not see way to manage different cost price :( Employee is filling timesheets every week/month, and based on timesheet I would like to know how many hours should be paid by 100, and how many by 120..

Has anyone faced same issue, and hopefully solved it? Advice please.

regards Tomasz

Eva Pinter
On 5/22/14, 3:03 PM

Hello,

You need to activate the margin on sales order. This way, you will be able to see and edit the cost, when creating the sales order. 

You also have the possibility to create another product for a specific project and assign another cost to this product.

Hello,

Same issue. I would be very interested by a solution...

Best regards

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/10/13, 7:39 AM
Seen: 844 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM