Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

One table with two filter Odoo

By
supreeth
on 7/7/16, 8:06 AM 232 views

hi,

I have a table called product.templete which shows list of all products. In product table i have created a field called Product category(Selection DataType) contains Models and Parts.

In quotation menu, i have created two Order Lines tab, one is for Models Order Lines and another tab is for Parts Order Lines.

In Product menu i created a product and selected product category as "Models" and save the product.

In Quotation menu, Models Order Lines tab when i select product it should show the list of only related to Models(Product Category). It should not show the list of Parts(Product Category).

How can we make this filter? These two Models and Parts data are saving in one table(product.template).

Sudhir Arya (SA)

--Sudhir Arya (SA)--
| 6 8 8
Ahmedabad, India
--Sudhir Arya (SA)--

Working as an OpenERP/Odoo developer and a Team Leader 

Top 5 Odoo contributor On Stackoverflow

LinkedIn

Blog

Stackoverflow

Sudhir Arya (SA)
On 7/7/16, 1:55 PM

Hello Supreeth,

You just have to set the domain on your product_id field in xml file.

EX:

<field name="product_id" domain="[('category_type', '=', 'models')]"/>

This domain will show you only those products which are of type models.

Hope this helps you.

thank you

Sudhir Arya

supreeth
on 7/8/16, 12:07 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/7/16, 8:06 AM
Seen: 232 times
Last updated: 7/7/16, 1:55 PM