Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

One Product, multiple sales prices

By
Manuel
on 8/5/14, 1:29 AM 1,254 views

In our company we sell each product, at different locations, at different periods with different prices. So for example:

1. we purchase 1000 trousers for 20 dollar each, which we sell at an event for 40 dollar.

2. One month later we buy again 1000 trousers, this time for 18 dollar each, which we sell at two events, let/s say we sell 300 at an event in New York for 35 dollar and another 700 at an event in LA for 36 dollar.

Each time we need to create a unique barcode/qr-code for the product. Which we then can trace back to the purchase and the sales. So in this example, let's say the EAN of the trouser is 423423, then the barcodes would be 423423-1, 423423-2, 423423-3.

Any suggestions what is the best way to implement this? So basically I need to:

- Have a flexible purchase price. This also means I need to know for each item in stock what was the purchase pirce.

- Have a flexible sales price, depending on sales channel. 

- So then I can create a report for each sales channel what is the margin.

- And finally, I need to create the barcodes. Which would be something like EAN+Sales Channel+Event-Date.

Atul Kumar jain

--Atul Kumar jain--
| 5 3 7
Indore, India
--Atul Kumar jain--

Atul Kumar jain
On 8/5/14, 2:27 AM

Manual,

You can use multiple pricelist as you want , Here you need to create multiple pricelist for purchase and also for sales so based on your requirment you need to create pricelist based on base pricelist

Follow these links for Pricelist

https://doc.odoo.com/6.1/book/6/6_16_Sales/6_16_Sales_pricing/

http://openerpservice.in/how-to-create-pricelist-for-particular-products-or-product-categories-in-openerp-7/

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/5/14, 1:29 AM
Seen: 1254 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM