Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
In our company we sell each product, at different locations, at different periods with different prices. So for example:
1. we purchase 1000 trousers for 20 dollar each, which we sell at an event for 40 dollar.
2. One month later we buy again 1000 trousers, this time for 18 dollar each, which we sell at two events, let/s say we sell 300 at an event in New York for 35 dollar and another 700 at an event in LA for 36 dollar.
Each time we need to create a unique barcode/qr-code for the product. Which we then can trace back to the purchase and the sales. So in this example, let's say the EAN of the trouser is 423423, then the barcodes would be 423423-1, 423423-2, 423423-3.
Any suggestions what is the best way to implement this? So basically I need to:
- Have a flexible purchase price. This also means I need to know for each item in stock what was the purchase pirce.
- Have a flexible sales price, depending on sales channel.
- So then I can create a report for each sales channel what is the margin.
- And finally, I need to create the barcodes. Which would be something like EAN+Sales Channel+Event-Date.
You can use multiple pricelist as you want , Here you need to create multiple pricelist for purchase and also for sales so based on your requirment you need to create pricelist based on base pricelist
Follow these links for Pricelist
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 8/5/14, 1:29 AM|
|Seen: 2157 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|