Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

One adress per users

on 12/9/13, 9:05 AM 1,243 views

Hi Everybody,

I would like, if it is possible, have one email adress per users:

For exemple:

Tom A will send email with email toma@mycompany.com Eric B -> ericb@mycompany.com Julie C -> juliec@mycompany.com

For the moment I can use only the outgoing adress ( such as contact@mycompany.com ). Is it possible?

Thank you a lot.

You need to configure Outgoing Email Server. Menu path : Settings /Configuration /General Settings/ Email/

on 12/10/13, 4:08 AM

Hi vaibhav, thank you for your help. I have already do that, but is it possible to have one outgoing email per user? or just one for all?

on 12/18/13, 7:31 AM
Pavan Mangalampalli
On 12/10/13, 1:49 AM

Did you try configuring multiple outgoing mail servers ? This would solve your problem.

Hi Pavan,thank you for your answer. I try but , is it possible to configure one user per outgoing mail?

on 12/12/13, 1:41 PM
On 12/13/13, 7:48 AM

Someone know if it is possible to have one outgoing adress per user? If yes how is possible? Or, is it just one outgoing adress per database?

Thanks a lot,

On 12/13/13, 8:07 AM

If you have configured the outgoing mail correctly, then you will need to add the email (Email Preference is found in User form view) of each user when filling the Users in Settings and then attach each user to the right employees under Human Resources. That works for me. And check that you have not set a generic sales team email which overrides all emails

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 12/9/13, 9:05 AM
Seen: 1243 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM