This question has been flagged
1 Reply

We're using Odoo CE 12. Sometimes we have 100 lines to enter into sale orders, but after add lines one by one, the system starts to slow and shows very bad performance issue. After10 lines, you really feel that it's about to be a turtle. It seems, every line entered, onchange functions are fired for recalculation of amount total, tax…

Is there a way to speed up that process? If so, how can we achieve this?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

For better performance and to avoid loading issues there is many things you can do.

If the system is not configured properly with performance optimization you feel such issues, for performance optimization you can check below points.

1. Multi processing by enabling workers

2. Long polling port

3. Indexing of the table etc. 

Thanks

Discard

Disabling onchanges on the order lines itself is also an option possible (with onchange='0' on the treeview definition)

Author

1) Yenthe, if you mean a line like the following:

"<field name="invoice_line_ids" onchange="0" nolabel="1"... />"

it seems it did not work.

2) Niyas, I have 9 workers, 8072 longpolling port, but I don't know how the indexes are, how can I check and repair them?

Thanks to you all...

Dear Sir, I hope you are doing well.

May I ask you, Did you solve this issue ? If yes, could you tell me how ? as I face the same issue!

thank you

did you try "<field name="invoice_line_ids" on_change="0" nolabel="1"... />? (on_change with a "_")

https://www.odoo.com/documentation/12.0/reference/orm.html#onchange-updating-ui-on-the-fly