Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Onchange Method Issue openerpv7 [SOLVED]

By
Yassine TEIMI
on 12/9/14, 1:38 PM 746 views

I have a one2many field on account_voucher, so as to display the deliveries uninvoiced of the selected partner.

For that I overrided the basic_onchange_partner methode of account_voucher, wich displayed tha default accout id of the selected partner, as follow : 

from openerp.osv import fields, orm

class AccountVoucher(orm.Model):

_inherit = 'account.voucher'
    _name = 'account.voucher'
    _columns = {
        'bls_to_pay': fields.one2many('stock.picking.out','bl_id','BLS to pay'),
    }

def basic_onchange_partner(self, cr, uid, ids, partner_id, journal_id, ttype, context=None):
        if context==None:
            context={ }
        super(AccountVoucher, self).basic_onchange_partner(cr,uid,ids, partner_id, journal_id, ttype, context)
        DO = self.pool.get('stock.picking.out')
        default = {
            'value': {'bls_to_pay' : [] ,},
        }
        do2pay_ids = DO.search(cr, uid, [('partner_id','=',partner_id),('state','=','done'),('invoice_state','=','2binvoiced')])
        for do2pay in do2pay_ids :
            do_rec= DO.browse(cr, uid, do2pay)
            rs = {
                'num_bl': do_rec.num_bl,
                'date' : do_rec.date,
                'origin': do_rec.origin,
            }
            default['value']['bls_to_pay'].append(rs) 
        return default

When selecting the partner, an error occurs ( Client side ) saying : Uncaught Error: Champ state inconnu dans le domaine [["state","in",["cancel","done"]]]

and giving the following location : /web/static/src/js/view_form.js:1675

Why this error rises ?

I'll translate "Champ state inconnu dans le domaine " : " field state unknown on domain"

Yassine TEIMI
on 12/9/14, 1:40 PM

Yes Ivan, I used the field state on my onchange method, without putting it on the xml view.

Yassine TEIMI
on 12/10/14, 2:56 AM

Ivan

--Ivan--
| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ivan--
Ivan
On 12/10/14, 3:15 AM

It is usually happen when you use the field that is not included in view. All fields to be included in view or to be passed to on_change need to be included in view although they can be invisible.

deep

--deep--
| 5 4 7
Bengaluru, India
--deep--

Techno-Functional Associate with 6+ years of experience in Odoo (formerly known as OpenERP).

deep
On 12/10/14, 2:36 AM

Error occurs when state field is not used in the view [tree/form]... but you would have added states property either in your Python code or Xml code... Hence that error is occured..

So do add the field "state" in the views... if it is of no use to you then add "invisible" property to it

Mohamed Essakali
On 12/9/14, 1:47 PM

I think the error is on your view xml, can you put the code of your view file?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/9/14, 1:38 PM
Seen: 746 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM