Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Onchange action - quick how to

By
Dr Obx
on 12/14/15, 4:44 AM 226 views

Guys, I'm a complete newbie, trying to do something but unfortunately it won't work.

example:

<xml>

<field name="name" on_change="onchange_name('name')"/>

</xml>

<py>

def onchange_name(self):

print '=========================================================================================='

print '||                                                                                   Name changed                                                                     ||'

print '=========================================================================================='

</py>

What I'm expecting: if name changed print '........'

How should i do this to make it work ?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/14/15, 4:44 AM
Seen: 226 times
Last updated: 12/14/15, 10:39 AM