Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

On timesheet to validate, if I refuse a timesheet, why do I get the Submit to manager button?

By
Yves Geoffroy
on 4/8/14, 9:33 PM 661 views

As a HR manager, on "Timesheet to validate", if I refuse a timesheet of an employee (current week), I get the Submit to manager button and also the Edit button for that timesheet? If I Submit to manager, it goes back to Waiting approval status. If I edit this employee timesheet, I can modify it, at least delete some attendances logged information.
The employee can access his current timesheet but there is no more information in the attendances page... while the HR manager can see some (those that were not deleted). Note that this user was logged in while the manager was doing this. On top of this, the employee has no more entry in the list view of "My current Timesheeet". The previous timesheet (there was another one, is not listed anymore)! If that user log out and log in again, all the information is back, even the previous timesheet.

I found out that, as a HR manager, on "Timesheet to Validate", if I remove the "To Approve" filter an select a timesheet with the status "Open", the same buttons appear (Submit to manager and Edit). Is it the behaviour that we're looking for?

Thanks!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/8/14, 9:33 PM
Seen: 661 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM