Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

oerpv7 error printing ?! [Closed]

By
becorporate
on 2/10/13, 12:21 AM 629 views

The Question has been closed for reason: not a real question

by
Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
on 02/10/2013 05:29:36

i would print Factures

Can't map determine family/bold/italic for dejavu sans handle_pageBegin args=()

(<type 'exceptions.valueerror'="">, ValueError("Can't map determine family/bold/italic for dejavu sans\n handle_pageBegin args=()",), <traceback object="" at="" 0x0668bc38="">)

help thanks

Hello, I closed your question for two reasons: you should report bugs on the OpenERP bug tracker, not here. https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons Please write more explicit title and avoid shortcuts like oerpv7. (you can put the v7 in the tags)

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
on 2/10/13, 5:31 AM

I installed positions to show the power, and I did not test the print function. for me because a product is available online for download as soon as the basic functions (save, print, cut, copy and paste, and other bases) are validated. if this is done wrong product; (

becorporate
on 2/10/13, 8:40 PM

I think this is a real question not a Bug. With V7 check that you have installed dejavu truetype font on your system. Nobody say that dejavu TTF font is a requirement for OpenERP but it is with V7 default report ! I am shure that I reply to this bug on launchpad but can't find it anymore ..

Tuxservices, Jeudy Nicolas
on 2/13/13, 11:44 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/10/13, 12:21 AM
Seen: 629 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM