Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OE7: Adding timesheet from "My Current Timesheet" generates invoices with amount = 0.

By
Giacomo Aceto
on 3/8/14, 8:39 AM 757 views

Hi I am starting using OE7 in my company but I am experiencing a wired issues. I correctly bound the employees with product. When I insert a timesheet line directly from the task or within the Timesheets Actitvities section it works fine: I mean it generates a new invoice and the amount is correctly taken from the product cost. But when I use "Human Resources -> Time Tracking -> My current Timesheet". After adding the line with description, I submit it to the manager; after the manager approves a new invoice is generated. The Quantity of hours is correct but the amount is always zero. Why!?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/8/14, 8:39 AM
Seen: 757 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM