This question has been flagged

Hi Guys,

I have an interesting problem. I am playing around with one installation of Odoov10 almost empty.
I have created a Physical Location ralted to my main WareHouse. It had one product and some routes realted to it.
I've moved the product to the WH/Stock location and I've deleted the associated Routes. Now when I open the Location at products it's empty, but when I try to delete it I receive:

The operation cannot be completed, probably due to the following:
- deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it
- creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set

[object with reference: Inventory - stock.inventory]

Discard
Best Answer
Hi Dimitar Epitropov,

The location you are trying to delete is referenced to other records. that is why you get that error.

For example. in your case

1) you created one location and put a product in that location. at that time odoo creates a stock.picking record that refers this location as the destination location.

2) you replace the product from your location to another location, at that time also there creates a stock.picking record.

so the reference of this location still there in some records.

you think on the way that you can delete that location if there is no product in it. that's wrong. the system already create some records refer to this location. so you can't delete the location till you delete that records.

Hope you can understand.

Thank you.

Discard