Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

odoo8. Records are'nt displayed in database

By
Keywoker
on 12/28/14, 8:46 AM 390 views

Hi everyone

I made a function to insert some information to sale_order table, and my query words great, no errors, but I don't see the record in the table. Though, after next query I see another ID of new record. What should I do to see these invisible existing records.

Thanks

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 12/29/14, 3:37 AM

Did you have to use a query instead of the ORM? Inserting data using a query is really bad practice in Odoo.

That said, this does not fix your problem. Did you commit after running the query? If not, try to do so and see if that makes a difference.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/28/14, 8:46 AM
Seen: 390 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM