Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo8 Could not find client action 'petstore.homepage'.

Janus Xiong
on 8/12/14, 11:14 PM 1,126 views

I was trying to test the example module " oepetstore" of guide https://doc.odoo.com/trunk/training/web_framework/ writed

After installed it in my local test enviroment without any changes,I clicked menu "Pet Store", system showed an action error that was "

Could not find client action 'petstore.homepage'

I tried to fix this,but still could not find solution. Are there any other configurations need to be configed in the module? Thanks very much!

same problem here!

Peter Nietz
on 9/29/14, 9:11 AM
Peter Nietz
On 10/9/14, 10:52 AM

ok I think the problem is that the js files in the tutorial are included via the __openerp__py, but odoo needs them to include via the x_view.xml file and a

< script > tag 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 8/12/14, 11:14 PM
Seen: 1126 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM