Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo8: Add new fields to messaging > contacts

on 11/16/14, 2:00 PM 458 views

I'm new on odoo and trying to migrate from one CRM to Odoo.

I'm trying to import contacts from the other CRM but I need to add some additional fields here:

I have read that in OpenERP7 you have to install a module to add new fields, but in Odoo8 is possible to do it through development "button". I've tryied to install some module related to devel, search in whole ERP but I'm not able to see how to add new field.

So then, how can I add new fields on contacts? some of these fields I would like to have reference to users created on the system.

Thanks you much

Do you want to add fields from module ?

sameer alhwety
on 11/19/14, 10:04 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 11/16/14, 2:00 PM
Seen: 458 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM