This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi all, 

Brand new install of Odoo 13 in a Docker.

When my products have gone below the minimum stock holding threshold and I run the scheduler, the RFQ’s that are generated have my companies part number and description in both the “product” and “description” fields of the RFQ and no reference to the vendors part number/description in either the printed RFQ PDF or Odoo’s UI.

If I were to manually edit the RFQ, the Product and Description fields populate correctly, i.e. Product field has my companies part number and description; and Description field contains the vendors part number and description in both the RFQ PDF and Odoo’s UI.

Obviously sending RFQs to our vendors with our internal part numbers isn’t going to get our stock holding back to where it should be, and I don’t want to spend hours manually editing each auto-generated RFQ.

Is this a bug, or have I misconfigured something?

Discard
Author

i've not figured out why this is still not working yet

Best Answer

Sorry, I missed this. I deleted the supplier information and readded it, and now it's working on generation of a new RFQ. However, I'm using the newest version of Odoo under the SaaS model.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Figured it out!

all my current vendors are configured as an "individual"
going though and changing them to a "company" seems to have fixed the issue

note: you need to ensure all details are filled in for the vendor
language
address
Terms of payment

edit: 18th Feb
This issue is still showing up even though the vendors details are set correctly.
if i delete the RFQ with the incorrect vendor product information then re-triger the scheduler the newly generated RFQ is correct.

but for whatever reason, on the first trigger of the scheduler the RFQ uses my companies product ID and Description in the vendor field.

Discard

This was a while ago. Any updates? I'm fairly new to Odoo and I'm seeing the same issue. I wonder if it's something through the dev tools for RFQ lines.

Author

Yeah... im kind of just living with this bug, my RFQ/PO are still auto generating with my companies Part Number and Description, not my vendors.

It has caused plenty of issues sending the auto-generated RFQ's to the vendor for them to come back to me and say "these part numbers dont exist"

my Docker Odoo Build is Odoo 13.0-20191106, and i'm unable to upgade to a newer version ( a seperate issue )

which version are you using Andrew?