This question has been flagged

Dear Sirs and Madams,

I am stuck adding invoices to Odoo via API xmlrpc. Since I use Odoo 13 I am working with account.move and account.move.line. I can add an account.move entry and with the id from that account.move.line items, but those are not shown in Odoo GUI. I can only see them when looking at the database. So there is no problem connecting or in the syntax, I seem to be missing something in another table.

Prior to Odoo 13 when invoice was its own model there was a magic line like "action_invoice_open" (or something alike) that had to be sent to the model to make the invoice known to the system, but in account.move this does not exist anymore.

So my questions:

1. Could I have missed some entry in account.move or account.move.line that prevents showing the invoice in GUI (like the tax line or some id)?
2. Do I have to make entries in other tables apart from account.move and account.move.line to make the system see the new invoice?
3. Is there a program instruction like the one prior to Odoo13 that has to be sent to account.move or some other model?
4. Or am I barking at the wrong tree? Should I use another model like sale or sth. to get my invoice into the system?

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

William

Discard