This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello :)

i'm testing the mass mailing apps in Odoo v10 CE but i have no theme selector (even if there is only one in CE) and no editor.

i cannot build mailing.

On my odoo v9 it works, but not on my odoo v10.

do i need specific extention ? or so on ?

Discard
Author

OK i found the solution. it was the add_header X-Frame-Options options in Nginx with the wrong parametter.

in my /etc/nginx/snippets/ssl-params.conf file i had

add_header X-Frame-Options DENY;

i replace the parameter by

add_header X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN;

Author Best Answer

I have installed a completly new Odoo10 (from package of the current day 10.0.20170408) on Debian Jessie 8.7 with:

php 7.0.17

postgres 9.4.10

Nginx 1.11.13-1~jessie

I have the same behavior on new database with just mass mailing Odoo apps installed it never propose me to choose the template, and never load the composer wizard to let me write my letter.

is someone have an idea ?

by the way with the package install there is no odoo-bin file ?

Discard
Best Answer

When reading your other questions, you most probably screwed up your installation.

Discard
Author

i have re installed from scratch and there is no change unfortunatly

Just a stupid question, but did you activate the developer mode?

Author

no to test the use of the massmailng apps i'm not in dev mode. :)

Author

with or without devmode activated it don't works. on log i can see:

"GET /mass_mailing/field/email_template?&model=mail.mass_mailing&field=body_html&res_id=&callback=FieldTextHtml_22&enable_editor=1&translatable=1&lang=en_US&datarecord={"id":false,"state":"draft","scheduled":0,"failed":0,"next_departure":false,"sent":0,"received_ratio":false,"opened_ratio":false,"replied_ratio":false,"clicks_ratio":false,"bounced_ratio":false,"active":true,"email_from":"Administrator <my_email@my_domain.com >","name":false,"mailing_model":"mail.mass_mailing.contact","attachment_ids":[],"keep_archives":false,"reply_to_mode":"email","reply_to":"Administrator <my_email@my_domain.com >","schedule_date":false,"create_date":false,"sent_date":false,"mass_mailing_campaign_id":false,"contact_ab_pc":100} HTTP/1.0" 200 -

Author

OK i found the solution. it was the add_header X-Frame-Options options in Nginx with the wrong parametter.

in my /etc/nginx/snippets/ssl-params.conf file i had

add_header X-Frame-Options DENY;

i replace the parameter by

add_header X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN;

and it works :)