Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

ODOO will not let me print with out downloading

By
melanie
on 11/16/16, 2:27 PM 124 views

I must save my print before printnig

Your question is not precise enough. What are you trying to print? What sequence of buttons are you clicking? What is your expectation? Also, just FYI, absolutely everything you see through the screen of your computer has to be downloaded and held locally at some point, so it is technically impossible to print something without downloading it, but you are obviously expecting something else. Please clarify.

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 11/16/16, 11:21 PM
保定-粉刷匠
On 11/17/16, 7:06 AM

There is a Odoo module that can make you preview and print the pdf without downloading them .

You can find it here : https://github.com/buke/odoo-web-pdf-preview-print

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/16/16, 2:27 PM
Seen: 124 times
Last updated: 11/17/16, 7:06 AM