Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo: where is the old "Inventory Analysis"?

By
Odooveloper (by Rui Franco)
on 1/16/15, 1:45 PM 598 views

I built a module based on the report_stock_inventory Postresql view and now I come to the conclusion that the "inventor analysis" is no more. Am I missing something? Some hidden option, perhaps?

How can you track the inventory now? I absolutely need to know what the customer has in stock.

Bruno JOLIVEAU
On 1/16/15, 3:06 PM

Maybe you ask this for Odoo V8...

You can use with official code the menu entry and wizard in Reports » Warehouse » Stock Valuation

To encode your inventory, you use Inventory Control » Inventory Adjustments and you create a new inventory to start it.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/16/15, 1:45 PM
Seen: 598 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM