Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo Website Custom CSS

on 3/7/16, 8:18 AM 330 views

I am facing issue in website, i was created registration template through odoo website, so i add my own custom css file, problem is style is applying when user logged in, If the user clicks the url without login into odoo, the style property is not applying......

I followed the following blog

Pls help, I tried my best but i can't find solution....

On 3/7/16, 11:44 PM

Thanks Danimar Ribeiro,

Alredy i did the same, my addons path structure is like

/opt/smartcampus/odoo/openerp-server --addons-path=/opt/smartcampus/odoo/addons --db-filter=College_Demo --xmlrpc-port=1504

but still i am facing the same issue.....

Danimar Ribeiro
On 3/7/16, 9:17 AM

The custom css is only applied when the database is selected.

To resolve the issue you have to set a default database in the parameter "db_filter", 

after this when you go to your url the odoo automatically selects that database and loads the installed module with your custom css. Without this it doesn't know which database to load the modules, so your moduleis not loaded.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/7/16, 8:18 AM
Seen: 330 times
Last updated: 3/7/16, 11:44 PM