Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo Website builder and responsive images

By
José DESGRIS
on 11/27/14, 11:13 AM 2,548 views

Hello,

My question is : Is it a bug that you have to resize your images so that they are well displayed on smaller resolutions ?

Here is a post I wrote about how I did to give my Odoo website responsive images feature on mobile device.

Odoo Website and responsive images...

I only tested my solution explained in the post on windows phone.

Thanks,

José

@José, did you ever find a solution for this? I have a similar problem with images resizing on the product view page when in mobile view (ie. as soon as the website navigation changes from the standard desktop layout to the mobile navigation menu). The width jumps from a few hundred px to a few thousand and completely throws off the width of the page as a result.

Luke Branch
on 1/5/15, 4:36 AM

Hello, I think the best is to aim for a max-resolution, ex : full-hd, and then resize all your images you send via the interface with the precise max res size it has on screen. Then, it works. My site used to work but I can't renew it for the moment. Best regards.

José DESGRIS
on 1/5/15, 3:11 PM
Mohit Kotak (MK)
On 1/5/15, 7:28 AM

Hello José DESGRIS,

Please read or Study this two link.

I am Sure you can easily understand and You can improve or get your solution.

www.smashingmagazine.com/2013/03/05/building-a-better-responsive-website/

www.smashingmagazine.com/2011/01/12/guidelines-for-responsive-web-design/

Nice articles for sure, but what is the link to Odoo, how to achieve that with Odoo Website Builder?

Ermin Trevisan
on 7/17/15, 3:39 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/27/14, 11:13 AM
Seen: 2548 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM