Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo Warning

By
aci aisha
on 2/2/15, 10:50 AM 725 views

MissingError

One of the documents you are trying to access has been deleted, please try again after refreshing.

Thanks Akhil, Its working in new DB,, (Any solution to continue in that old DB??)

aci aisha
on 2/2/15, 11:28 AM

Yes but you need to need identify, where that record id you changed in the view. If you correct that, it should be working. Only solution is checking your view file I think.

Akhil P Sivan
on 2/3/15, 12:30 AM

I checked...bt didnt find

aci aisha
on 2/3/15, 12:47 AM

If you just show the code, I can help you better. (akhil.p.sivan007@gmail.com)

Akhil P Sivan
on 2/3/15, 12:55 AM

Akhil P Sivan

--Akhil P Sivan--
| 5 3 6
Kochi, India
--Akhil P Sivan--

Interested in exploring Odoo both technically & functionality wise.

email-id : akhilpsivan01@gmail.com

Akhil P Sivan
On 2/3/15, 12:27 AM

Some record id might have be changed in the view file of custom module you are working. Check the changes you made if any and try in a fresh DB.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/2/15, 10:50 AM
Seen: 725 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM