Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

odoo V9 whats new

on 4/10/15, 5:11 AM 807 views

Again I dont see the most important feature....EASY UPGRADE from Vx...or easy upgrade to...

Is madness of one version per year is something that holds me back to fully abandon our system and go fully odoo...its impossible to have a mature software with all the apps in 24 months specially when everything changes, including data structure.

From all the systems we have odoo IS the most difficult to upgrade and the only one requiring to mess with the data for each version...

I find this strategy perfect for version scatter and thus improper maintenance. I find difficult to believe one reseller can indeed support V5 to v8/9 with the same quality.

| 5 4 8
Kochi, India
ODOO technical and functional

I like learning new thing, especially technical thing. I am a quick learner, I can learn technical things very fast. I have good logical skill,  I have immense interest in programming.

e-mail id : baijuks@hotmail.com

On 4/10/15, 7:47 AM

Hi Refer this Link

Hope this helps............

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 4/10/15, 5:11 AM
Seen: 807 times
Last updated: 4/13/15, 8:03 AM