Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo V9.0 , is there still a concept of financial period in accounting ?

By
kalmenchia
on 10/12/15, 8:50 PM 567 views

May i check whether the Odoo v9.0 still have the concept of financial period ? As i have tried both the community as well as enterprise , i cannot find financial period configuration anymore .

if financial period is no longer available , how do we handle cases of account entries for examples , invoice date which is actually differ from the actual accounting period ?

Hi Kalmen, we are looking for odoo partner based in malaysia, you can reach me at kennyen[at]purplentech.com thanks,

Ken Nyen Choo
on 12/4/15, 7:25 AM

Kevin McMenamin

--Kevin McMenamin--
| 5 2 6
Auckland, New Zealand
--Kevin McMenamin--
Kevin McMenamin
On 12/4/15, 3:26 PM

It would appear not. On the invoice there is a field for accounting date which can be different from transaction date. The accotunting date is used for financial reporting

Period is no longer used except in reporting comparisons where it can mean 'month', 'quarter' or 'year', depending on how you view the report

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 12/4/15, 3:26 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/12/15, 8:50 PM
Seen: 567 times
Last updated: 12/4/15, 3:26 PM