I am complete newbie to the world of Odoo, and I would like to remove the "Powered by Odoo" string from the footer of the login page. Now, I have already tried:
- Log in to the Odoo back end as administrator. Activate Technical Features, if not already activated, by going to Settings > Users > Users > (your Administrator user name, default is Administrator) > Edit > Usability > Technical Features > check the box (on), click Save.
- Go to Settings > Technical > User Interface > Views.
- In the search box, next to "(filter icon) Active", type "Footer Copyright", and hit enter to search.
- There will be one search result. (View name: Footer Copyright. View type: QWeb view.) Click to open it.
- Click Edit.
- Comment out lines 6-7 of the code as follows:
<-- Powered by <a class="label label-danger" href="http://www.odoo.com/page/website-builder">Odoo</a>, the #1 <a href="http://www.odoo.com/page/e-commerce">Open Source eCommerce</a>. -->
- Click Save.
No view called "footer copyright" also have tried searching for the view:
web.login_layout. No luck!
I did find the view web.menu_secondary and commented out the relevant lines but didn't remove it.
What am I doing wrong? How could I achieve this simple task? Also I would like to learn all of the different variables thus is there a list available for the different $object variables?
try go to addons>web>views>database_selector.html:
on line 85:
<a href="http://www.openerp.com" target="_blank">Powered by <span>OpenERP</span></a>
<!-- a href="http://www.openerp.com" target="_blank">Powered by <span>OpenERP</span></a-->
Then reload the login page
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 6/24/16, 6:11 AM|
|Seen: 256 times|
|Last updated: 6/27/16, 4:04 AM|