Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo v8.0 - Customizing PDF quotation/invoice headers & Multiple currency

By
Antoine Finet
on 10/19/14, 5:37 PM 2,758 views

I want to customize my header for quotations and invoices, modifying the logo size, the tag line position. I thought that I could do it through Society settings but it only allow me to edit the RML headers but not the PDF headers. I tried to modify res.company report type to PDF but it doesn't work. I tried to modify sale.order report.type to RML but it doesn't work too.

--> So, any idea about where can I find a file to edit and customize the headers of the PDF reports please ? (NB : it doesn't seems to be in report_saleorder.xml)

In my contry I emit quotations and invoices in XPF (my currency) but I need to emmit quotations and invoices in €, can someone explain me how to do it ?

David Dean
On 10/23/14, 11:51 AM

I had the same problem. The answer is documented here:

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/odoo8-why-arent-my-custom-header-footer-template-changes-applying-to-the-quote-sale-reports-64523

Hello David, this is perfect ! It worked for me, external_layout_header did it ! I wanted to close this thread by voting or mark the topic as solved but I don't have enough karma :) And ahahah, I can't even answer you in the Your answer form xD

Antoine Finet
on 10/23/14, 4:15 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/19/14, 5:37 PM
Seen: 2758 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM