This question has been flagged
5 Replies

Can somebody tell me how to configure network kitchen printer in postbox less environment.

The ooo instance is running on the cloud

Discard
Best Answer

Refer below link, may help you

https://odoo-development.readthedocs.io/en/latest/admin/posbox/posbox-emulation.html

Discard
Best Answer

1) PoS Settings: Is Bar/Restaurant - check on, Save

2) PoS Settings: Order printer/ Kitchen printer check box on and setup the order printers and product categories.

3)Open the session: you will see Order button. Hit it to print the orders in the kitchen

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,POS Restaurant Order tickets to networked printers does not work out of the box. All the alternatives offered so far does not work correctly. But my company delivers odoo 10 pos restaurant on networked printers WITHOUT the use of any POSBox or any software proxy. Remember you need at least one POSBOX for each printer and this is too expensive once you have more than one printer. We bill $300 to help you connect your odoo 10 pos restaurant to networked printers of any type and you can connect to as many networked printers as you have. You can contact me for this via skype: toch_willy

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi,

I have already done the above, but with no success.

We have deployed ODOO V10 in Cloud whereas the network printer is deployed locally. 

Therefore I am looking for support on how to install ODOO in posBox less mode as well as enable network printing specially KOT 

Discard

If you want I can check it in your odoo instance / test instance for the settings.