Odoo Help

5 Answers
bunhin
3/5/19, 6:26 AM

Hi Mlauri,

More details would be more helpful.

The better way maybe extending the price list with custom module,  add more option  on "base price" selection option, such as "last purchase cost", add the last purchased cost in product model and form as compute field, than extend the pricelist calculation method 

Pinakin Nayi (pna)

--Pinakin Nayi (pna)--
| 2 2 7
Ahmedabad, India
--Pinakin Nayi (pna)--

He has good skills in problem identification and implementation of effective solutions. He is working in Odoo India.

Techno-Functional

LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/pinakin-nayi-2a33103a/

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
11/13/17, 2:48 AM

I think price depends on supplier pricelist is not good way. Bcoz you have lots supplier pricelist and have some supplier pricelist imported but still you haven't purchased anything from them. So it creates some issue. Good thing is depends on  your current inventory cost price and configure proper costing method. 

I don't know how it creates conflict with inventory valuation.

MLauri
11/12/17, 4:07 PM

Hi Thomas,

I've defined a new kind of "base price".

It's quite easy.

Let me know if you need more details.

Thomas Götten
11/7/17, 2:34 AM

Hi Michele,

did you find a solution for your problem? I'm facing the same issue and haven't found a solution yet.

Thomas

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
2 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now