Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo survey user invitation and number answer per user problem?

By
Noble Man
on 9/30/14, 8:23 AM 1,149 views

I'm trying to use the new version of Odoo Survey and survey_crm but I'm facing the following problems.

1. In the previous version there is an option of restricting number of answer per user but in this new version there is no such option (may be I don't know yet), however i tried the followings

- Quizz mode (check box): I used this but still not working any user has an option to answer twice

- In the invitation I used the last option (which is, Send private invitation to your audience(only one response per recipient and per invitation)) but still this option wouldn't prevent user answering more than once b/c of "Test" link  in the Kanban view of Survey

2. when I tried to send any invitation it popups an error saying OpenERP server error even if i successfully configure my outgoing and incoming email server but when i try it again without and modification it sends with out any error.

Your help is really appreciated 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/30/14, 8:23 AM
Seen: 1149 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM