This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I have installed Odoo 9 on a windows 10 environment and after everything setup I cannot see Odoo icons, menus, etc.

I can only see a blank window with Odoo logo. I have tested and the same happens with Odoo 11.

After some tests I found that adding "?debug" to web address it works fine.

Image 1: With standard web address (localhost:8069)

Image 2: Adding "?debug" to address - localhost:8069/web?debug

What could be the problem?

Thank you in advance

Paulo Matos

Discard
Author

Hi everyone, can you please help me with this issue?

Hi,

Please go and check the log file, it may help you, or please give the screen shot of the log file.

we can check it.

Author

Dear Nikhil, thank you for your message. At this stage I solved the issue. I believe it was something related to dependencies. I had lots of problems with Python3 on windows for several odoo dependencies. I have changed to Anaconda in order to be abble to use Odoo on windows + Eclipse and it's working fine. I believe this post can be closed "for now". Thank you once again. Best Regards

Best Answer

I had not yet installed any of the default modules. Once any module is installed (Sales, Purchases, CRM, etc.), the appropriate tabs will be added to the top menu.

Discard
Author

Thank you subin. If you look at the first image, you will see that I don't have no way to install any module because I have no access to any of Odoo menu, icon or anything other than Odoo logo. And the images are from the same Odoo database. One with the standard web address (http://localhost:8069) and the other with the "?debug" option added to address.

Author Best Answer

Can anyone help?

Discard