This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi I want to know if anyone is already working on handling multiple billing address, shipping address for Odoo shop customer? Or maybe face the same Odoo issue of handling billing address/res.partner address?

We are currently working on this part, it would be cool to know if someone already has it developed or Addons in Store. 

Thanks a million. 

Discard

that's on my todo list but never had time.

Best Answer

Hi, Ally.

Odoo already has this functionality.

To Configure this,

Go to Sales-->Configuration-->Settings

Change the Adress settings to: Display 3 fields on sales orders: customer, invoice address, delivery address

After applying this setting, you have new fields in the sale order form.

The Adress is shown in the Print.

Thank you.

Discard
Best Answer

Ally is right. normally all information related to sale should be stored per-column. not by relation.

delivery, invoicing, contacts, shipping company, even product description on the web-shop.

Discard
Author Best Answer

hey Avinash, thank you for such detailed explanation. Yes, Odoo has this. 
But whenever customer edit billing address, then the shipping address, res.partner, all current and previous quotations, sales order address changes, and this is not Most people desired. That's why I want to know if any company/team has already faced and fixed this problem.....

Discard

Ok. if you want that address field as constant for a sale order even the partner address changes, you have several methods to handle this.

Simple customization is needed for that.

You can contact any Odoo partners or freelancers for Customizations.

Thank you.