This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi everyone,

I follow these steps to set up my private repo on odoo.sh:

1. Go to your Odoo.sh project Settings then look for the Submodules section.
  2. Paste the URL of your sub-repository (eg: git@github.com:USERNAME/REPOSITORY.git) and click on Add.
  3. Copy the Public key (it should look like ssh-rsa some...random...characters...here...==).
  4. Go to your sub-repository Settings page on Github then look for the Deploy keys tab.
  5. Click on Add deploy key and paste the public key into the Key field. You can add "Odoo.sh" as title and save.

what should I do next to make my module visible on odoo addons to install it?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Dorsaf,

This should be enough to get it available on your Odoo.sh instance. You should see your branches showing up on SH now and when you make a new commit on the branch it will trigger a new build, which will contain your custom module.
Depending on the configuration of your Odoo.sh project your module will be automatically installed or you still need to update your apps list and install it manually.
I've got the process written out in a tutorial at https://www.odoo.yenthevg.com/configuring-using-odoosh/

Regards,

Yenthe

Discard

Hi Yenthe.

Can u help with a issue:

I have an odoo.sh project created by the odoo team when I migrate to v13

They told me to just create a github account, and they add me to the project.

Now i cannot deploy anything from apps.odoo , neither create , clone a branch. The error is the same ah ...well ..check your credentials or connotations find repository.

Now checking your tutorial is just saying about creating a new project...but my question is: how I can have the project created by odoo in my github account.?

Best Answer

good question 

Discard