Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo Reports, Field Percentage

Antonio Russo
on 2/22/15, 5:09 PM 1,902 views

Hi, I've a question, in Odoo, in the report section, is it possibile to have a "measure" field that is percentage? I've this kind of problem, imagine that table result in the web.graph.view:

500   (product category:phone)
  100 (product:model)
  100 (product:model)

The number 100 represent 100% of the product quantity available. For the category i don't need the sum of all the percentage that is seen by odoo as a simple number. I need odoo graph view to automatically show 100% in the line category.
Is there a field type of percentage so that in the upper branch of the graph doesn't do the sum? How can I solve that problem?

Thank you

| 5 3 8
Pondicherry, India
On 2/23/15, 12:18 AM

Hi Rainboos,

you can use widget for this.

<field name="your_field" widget="progressbar"/>

Antonio Russo
On 2/23/15, 4:53 AM

Thank you for your answer @vasanth . Do you mean in the report view to add this widget? I've added: <field name="percentage" type="measure" widget="progressbar"/> but nothing seems to happen. The problem remains. Is the edit I've done correct?

I've found the solution in another odoo forum answer. for who that is interested to solve this kind of problem i write there the solution url:

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 2/22/15, 5:09 PM
Seen: 1902 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM