Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Odoo (OpenERP) in Haiti

By
Jose Ernesto
on 6/5/14, 10:21 AM 598 views

Hi there, is anybody ofering Odoo (OpenERP) services in Haiti? I need help with a customer there.

Hi Ernesto, for the moment i don't think so. Maybe soon, you should contact a french company like Sudokeys. What's exactly the matter, what kind of help did you need?

Kensly Pierre
on 6/6/14, 6:26 AM

As a haïtian, maybe i can gave you a helping hand right. http://www.sudokeys.com

Kensly Pierre
on 6/6/14, 11:56 AM

Hi Jose,

We are offering a complete Odoo Support. You can contact us at Ingeniería ADHOC, we provide the service you are looking for.

Regards,

Javier - Ing ADHOC

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/5/14, 10:21 AM
Seen: 598 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM