Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

odoo online-shop not ready for (german) market?

By
M. Höppner
on 6/29/14, 5:24 PM 1,945 views

Hello,

there are some strikt rules to be respected, i.e.:

• acceptance button / tick for "terms and conditions"
  • acceptance button / tick for "right of withdrawal"
  • clear showing of total amount (including surcharches i.e. for payment methods)
  • a.s.o.

How can this be integrated or activated?
I guess there are similar laws within the EU.

Regards

I second that! Great question!

Roman Abashin
on 7/27/14, 6:56 AM

I believe all of these things can be easily accomplished with some basic modifications to whichever website theme you choose. You would simply need to modify the checkout page and include whatever QWeb markup is required. In your case it sounds like some basic javascript and XHTML would need to be added to the checkout page to achieve what you require.

Luke Branch
on 7/27/14, 7:11 AM
Mathias Neef
On 10/7/14, 2:14 AM

We have built a little App for this:

You'll find it here: https://github.com/copado/odoo-addons/tree/8.0

It's called website_sale_german_additions and it is available directly in the apps.

And this is, what it does:

- adds terms page
- adds revocation page
- adds delivery page
- adds privacy page
- adds imprint page
- adds an easy built-in address snippet to content blocks
- adds "incl. VAT, plus shipping costs" to every price
- adds terms and revocation popup on payment site; both are taken from terms and revocation page on the frontend

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)

--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--
| 6 8 8
fsdsdfsdf, Belgium
--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--

Odoo Founder & CEO

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
On 7/27/14, 10:38 AM

Hi, This can be added in the view through the HTML editor. It's just 4 lines of HTML and this is the kind of modification we do in our unlimited support service. We do not plan to add these checkbox in standard because: it s not required by the law, it decrease the user experience for documents that nobody read. An approach I prefer is like amazon, they put their terms of use or sales conditions in the footer accessible on every page, rather than adding required fields.

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 12/19/14, 2:18 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

5 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/29/14, 5:24 PM
Seen: 1945 times
Last updated: 8/11/15, 8:08 PM