there are some strikt rules to be respected, i.e.:
- acceptance button / tick for "terms and conditions"
- acceptance button / tick for "right of withdrawal"
- clear showing of total amount (including surcharches i.e. for payment methods)
How can this be integrated or activated?
I guess there are similar laws within the EU.
We have built a little App for this:
You'll find it here: https://github.com/copado/odoo-addons/tree/8.0
It's called website_sale_german_additions and it is available directly in the apps.
And this is, what it does:
- adds terms page
- adds revocation page
- adds delivery page
- adds privacy page
- adds imprint page
- adds an easy built-in address snippet to content blocks
- adds "incl. VAT, plus shipping costs" to every price
- adds terms and revocation popup on payment site; both are taken from terms and revocation page on the frontend
I see some other major issues, which make general market readiness of the web shop questionable, see https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/categories-and-subcategories-dropdown-menu-nav-menu-categories-subcategories-tree-view-collapsible-filter-by-attribute-55086
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 6/29/14, 5:24 PM|
|Seen: 1827 times|
|Last updated: 8/11/15, 8:08 PM|